Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Track













So what I have been up too during school is track. It has been so much fun. Everyday i would spend my day after school at track practice and meets. It has taken up a lot of my time but it was well worth it, I have enjoyed it so much. The events I did were the 100 meter sprint, which I need to work on, I am not that fast, and long jump, which is my favorite. I have been working on long jump more and it is so fun. I set a goal for me to jump 12 feet. At region on my very last jump I met my goal by jumping 12 feet 1 in. I was so happy. We have traveled many the St. George and Cider City for meets which have been so fun. I know these pictures are not of my doing an event, but its still fun to hang out with friends and watch other run their races. Now that school is over track is too. I am kinda sad but cant wait till next years track.

3 comments:

Talai said...

Looks like so much fun Kaiters and I am SUPER stoked for you that you were able to meet you goal. That really is awesome! I wish I could have done track, but I always felt it was just too much presure. I am glad you can just relax and have fun with it! And, I am glad you came through with posting this week! Way to go!

Talai said...

Oh, and those pics are really great. You even look great in a track uniform!

Jackson Family said...

I wish I could have come to some of your meets. I didn't even know you were doing the long jump until I saw the awesome picture you brought home from your banquet. You are just so awesome Kait!!