Wednesday, May 28, 2008

mess




So as I was thinking about what I could post about, I thought this would be fun. It has been so fun to have Jon, Jami, and the girls back. I love playing with Eliza and Sydney. Well on Sunday they had too much fun playing with the boys and mad a huge mess. Eliza and Sydney took all the books off the shelve and took all the toys out of the toy room and threw them everywhere. It was quite a mess. All I have to say is that I like the noise, its not quiet anymore around here!

2 comments:

Talai said...

Wow, that is some serious playing! I find it funny that you like the noise. I remember when I lived at home just wishing for some quiet, some serenity, some privacy!! I would have stayed in the shower for hours if the hot water would have lasted because it was the only place you could be by yourself.

Jackson Family said...

I'm so embarassed that my girls made such a huge mess without my knowing--they know better than that!! Fortunatly for them, they have been getting away with a lot more than making messes. Grandpa likes to give them rootbeer floats every night and they have been staying up WAY past their bedtimes because they just can't bear to say goodnight to all the fun they have here. I don't know how we are going to move them from this place!!