Monday, April 14, 2008

Ok--I'm on a roll and having fun. Maybe if I do one more post, I will remember how to do it.

Here we are in the "burban" on our way to Ogden to Jase's farwell. Everyone is having fun (well Caleb has a headache--the start of his week long delirious migraine) and Colby is acting weird as usual. But we enjoyed the meeting and seeing the family and all the good food. I took the back seat (looks like I am singing) "Over the River and Through the Woods...") Another trip to Ogden...

4 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Looks like fun! Before long I'll be joining you guys. Are you ready?

Talai said...

Why do I have to miss out on all the fun?

Caleb Manscill said...

Funaristic... minus the migraine :)

KristOlby Manscill :) said...

I like ever boy!! That is what Rose is thinking in the picture.