Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!


Caleb's big Birthday is this Sunday and I am totally aware that I am awful at remembering birthdays. If I do remember to send a card it is usually several weeks late. So, I write this as a reminder to anyone who wishes to send our motivated and inovational brother Caleb some well wishes this coming birthday (maybe a wish that this year will bring romance and a reason for me to come out to Utah and see a temple wedding???)


Anyway, Happy Birthday Brother! I love you!

4 comments:

KristOlby Manscill :) said...

Hay roomie!! IT's you Birthday?? ha, J/K I knew it was. lets have party to celibrate the BIG 14

KristOlby Manscill :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackson Family said...

Happy Birthday Bro! I had intentions of sending a card, but as the date crept closer I thought, "I guess a phone call will have to suffice". I'll talk to you soon . . .

Caleb Manscill said...

Thanks Tay-lay, it was an amazing birfday--nothing better then spending it with family and close friends.