Monday, April 14, 2008

At the last minute, Kaitlyn had pity on a boy who hadn't been asked to Preference. Well the story is--this boy had tried out for the baseball team and the team would be gone out of town on Preference. So he had not been asked, everyone assuming he would not be able to go. Well-sad to say-he did not make the team, and now he did not have a date to Preference. So Kaitlyn came to the rescue. Once again we went looking for a dress, me saying, "I don't have time to make a dress." After looking at one store, Kaitlyn said, "Let's go and get material." Why does she do this to me?? And why do I give in?? I don't know. So for the next two days, all I did was sew and sew and sew. Well--I decided this was a wise choice of material, as she can (but will she) just change the bow to different color or put some colored netting underneath and "wa-la" she will have a new dress. Yea Right--only my wishful thinking.

5 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Well, if Kaitlyn won't wear the dress again, I'll wear it for sure!! That is if I can fit it. Katers, you look dazzling! I bet that boy didn't feel pitied at all when he saw you!! Oh, and good job Mom for making yet another masterpiece with your sewing skills. Hey, we should trade blog skills for sewing skills!!

Talai said...

Wow Mom! That dress is amazing! And Kaitlyn, you look beautiful! Remember how I used to tell you I didn't want to learn how to sew because I would just go buy something? I take it back!

Dallan said...

Little Kaiters...remember you might look good in that dress, but no boyfreinds until you're old enough.

Caleb Manscill said...

Kait, I think you're of age. As your second oldest brother I think you can have a boyfriend... but he first needs to alright it with me :)

KristOlby Manscill :) said...

um..um..Rose? I have a question for you. Would you..I mean, can I ask you on a... um..a brother date? This would be the bomb if you would say yes. The reason why I am asking is because when I saw you in that dress I thought, Oh man she looks Spicy!! Way to make the guys run after you Rose. But what the guys don't know is that you can run a lot faster then they ever will. So, in their FACE! I Can't waite for our sleep over at mine and Caleb's Apartment this weekend.