Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Apartment 512--Home Sweet Home

Here are some pictures of our cozy apartment--the kitchen and living room area. The total size is like the size of our upstairs family room. It works great for the three of us. In some ways it is great to live so simply.

Sometimes I think of all the stuff I left behind and wonder why I need all of it. (Although I am making a small list of a few things for Dallan, Kaitlyn, and Colby to bring in Dec.)

Look at the cute pictures on the bulletin board. Thanks Eliza for the decorations.

4 comments:

JEsse said...

Reminds me of a missionary flat, minus the television. Perhaps it's a bit bigger too. . . i love missions. In a way you guys are on a mission aye?

Talai said...

I like it Mom. It looks cozy and welcoming!

Jami Jackson said...

I love your little place. Living simply is something I miss. I showed Eliza her drawings and her whole face lit up! Hope they light your face up too.

BTW, Eliza has been asking what your address is so she can send even more pictures.

KristOlby Manscill :) said...

This house is full of juice and goodness!! This house reminds me of having dance parties in it when I get to Israel in DEC!!!