Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy #1 Owen!

Owen, I hope you know that even though you are far, we are all thinking of you on this special day of yours. You are the big 1!

We hope you are having a fabulous time on this one-year-old day, that your parents are giving you lots of attention, and you'd better get to eat as much cake as you want.

I wish we could be there to see it! We love you Owen and wish you the happiest birthday a one-year-old could ever have!

(I always think of the mother on a baby's 1st birthday because it is the year mark from carrying your sweet baby. Talai, one year ago you brought life to this sweet little boy and one year ago your life was changed forever. May his life continue to brighten yours for many more birthdays to come!)

2 comments:

Talai said...

Aaaa Jami. Thank you for writing that. I thought I was over crying about his first birthday. That was very sweet Jami.

Dallan said...

Happy B-day Owen!