Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Colby

We can't fail to wish Colby a Happy birthday on the family blog, now could we? I (Talai) already did my own personal tribute to him on my blog and here is a snippet.

Besides my husband, I don’t know of anyone who gives hugs as great as Colby. As soon as he sees you he picks you up in a big bear hug as though he has not seen you in years (and because we live so far away from each other sometimes it feels this way…sigh). He smiles from ear to ear probably about 90% of the time, only stopping to sleep. Growing up he often replied to questions like, “Colbers, how’s it goin?” by saying, “sweeeeet” or, “yaaaaaaa,” and all other questions were answered with, “right on,” and, “you know it!”

After Colby returned from his mission he still held his laid back attitude, but he had suddenly become my brother who can turn even a dull story into something colorful or make any day into a party by dressing up in wild clothes or dancing crazily around a room. And, I can’t fail to mention that Colby's health is in, aaa humm, stellar condition (can we trade abs so I can have those six packs?)


Love you Colbers!

1 comment:

Sharee said...

What a cute little tribute! I hope that Colby had a great birthday!